information we collect and how we use it.
We collect personal identification information from visitors in a variety of ways, including, but
not limited to, when visitors visit our site, fill out a form, or call in with a connection of our
services. Visitors may be asked for name, email address, phone number, address, and credit card
information. Visitors may visit our site anonymously and choose not to disclose any information to
us. We only collect information from visitors who voluntarily submit their information to us.
Visitors can and may always refuse to give personally identifiable information.
How We Use Collected Information
Computer360.net collects and uses visitors information for the following reasons:
1) To Improve Service -
We use information to understand how visitors use our site and our services.
2) To Process Payments - All payments will be processed through an SSL secured checkout page.
If you have subscribed to a monthly membership plan, your payment details will be stored on a secure
server through our merchant provider.
3) To Communicate With Customers - Occasionally, we may send messages to your email or call the
number provided, or you may receive a call or an email from one of our partner service providers,
for one or all of the following reasons:
- To Service Your Device or Provide Support - We may utilize our trusted service partner or third
for fulfillment of questions or service requests.
- Accomplish business purposes, including the delivery of products or downloads, improve and
maintain customer and
business relationships, improve the site, software, or other services.
- Market its products and services to you, and products and services of third-party partners.
- Send you service updates and alerts, per plan or to inform you of upcoming service specials or
4) Computer 360 may sell, transfer, or disclose personal data to our service providers as needed for
service providers to provide services on behalf of or in partnership with Computer 360. If Computer
knowledge that a business partner or service provider is processing your personal data in a way that
is contrary to
standard practice, Computer 360 will take all reasonable action to prevent such processing, and will
terminate all future business with said third party. In such a case that any damages do occur, the
service provider or third party company is responsible for damages. Please contact
notify us of any issues with any of our third party service partners.
5) Computer 360 may sell, transfer, or disclose personal data, including your contact information,
affiliates, licensees, partners, and other third parties as appropriate in accordance with
for business or marketing purposes.
6) We do not share your credit card for payment information with any unaffiliated or outside third
7) Other ways we may use your information.
- To contact you regarding any issues with your computer, billing, or any other important issue that
- To communicate with you for the puroses of helping you resolve computer related issue.
- To inform you of a new blog post or provide your with helpful tips and tricks, as well as
occasional product reccomendations that might improve your computer usage experience.
These are the only ways that we will use your information. If at any point you would like to opt out
of receiving any further communication from computer360.net or our partners, simply fill out the
form on our contact page or give us a call during business hours and we will be happy to remove you
from any further communication.
How We Protect Your Information
We go to great lengths to make sure your information is protected. Sensitive data between us and the
over a secured communication channel (SSL) that helps with protection and encryption of that data.
We do not store
any sensitive payment information on site, all payment information is secured on the merchant
please contact us at: (844) 614-1998, or email at email@example.com. You can also stop our
office or send a letter. Our address is 64 East Broadway Road, Suite 200, Tempe, AZ 85282.